You may be wondering which one is the best for making clothes and embroidery. In this blog post, we will share our top 5 picks for the best sewing machines for these purposes. Keep reading to learn more!
Keeping in all mind all of your needs, i.e., the power, features, size, price, and brand, we have selected the top 5 best sewing machines for making clothes and embroidery.
The best sewing machine for making clothes and embroidery have different shapes, sizes, and price tags. Some of them are good for beginners, while others are better for professionals.
Size is an important factor to consider when choosing a sewing machine. If you plan on making clothes, you will need a full-size machine that can handle larger projects. If you only plan on doing embroidery, a smaller machine will suffice.
The price is also an important factor to consider. Sewing machines can range in price from around $100 to over $1000. It is important to find a machine that fits your budget and meets your needs.
Comparison of Best Sewing Machine for Making Clothes and Embroidery[amazon table=”553″]
1. Brother SE1900 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
The Brother SE1900 model is one of the best sewing machines on the market for making clothes and embroidery. It comes with 138 built-in designs, 240 built-in stitches, a computerized LCD touchscreen display, and an 8 included feet.
It also has a large color touchscreen that makes it easy to preview your designs and browse through different editing options. The Brother SE1900 model machine is a great choice for anyone looking for a high-quality sewing machine that can handle larger projects.
- Comes with 138 built-in designs, 240 built-in stitches, and a computerized LCD touchscreen display
- Large color touchscreen makes it easy to preview designs and browse through different editing options
- 8 included feet make it easy to sew larger projects
- Some users have reported issues with the machine breaking down after a short amount of time
- The machine is not compatible with all types of fabrics
- The machine is on the more expensive side
2. Brother PE535 Embroidery Machine
The Brother PE535 is an excellent embroidery machine for those looking to add personalization to their sewing projects. With 80 built-in designs, 9 built-in fonts, and a USB port for uploading your own designs, this machine has everything you need to get started.
The large color touchscreen makes it easy to preview your designs before stitching, and the 4″ x 4″ embroidery field is perfect for small projects.
This machine is not intended for use as a traditional sewing machine, but it’s a great option for those looking to add a personal touch to their sewing projects.
- 80 built-in designs for personalization
- 9 built-in fonts
- USB port for uploading your own designs
- Not intended for use as a traditional sewing machine
- Small embroidery field
- No thread included with purchase
3. SINGER | SM024 Sewing Machine
The SINGER SM024 sewing machine is perfect for beginners and hobbyists alike. With 24 stitch options, it’s easy to make simple repairs and enhancements.
The 4-step buttonhole feature and all-purpose foot make Hemming a cinch, while the free arm provides quality hems and cuffs. At any speed, the durable all-metal frame delivers the steady support expected in a SINGER sewing machine.
Stitch by stitch, the needle feeder and easy-winding front-load bobbin are in full view beneath brilliant LED lighting. The package includes SM024 sewing machine, all-purpose foot, buttonhole foot, hem guide foot, bobbins (15J), pack of needles, and other essential accessories.
- Perfect for beginners and hobbyists alike
- 24 stitch options make it easy to make simple repairs and enhancements
- The 4-step buttonhole feature and all-purpose foot make Hemming a cinch
- No mention of an automatic needle threader
- No built-in carrying handle
- No mention of a dust cover
4. Brother SE600 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Brother SE600 is one of the great sewing and embroidery combo machine which comes with 80 built-in designs and 6 embroidery lettering fonts.
It also includes a very handy an automatic needle threader which is best and that perfectly pushes the thread very easily through the needle and a convenient, jam-resistant drop-in top bobbin.
This machine features 103 sewing stitches which is best, including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes with a maximum sewing speed which is very good of 710 stitches per minute.
The Brother SE600 model computerized sewing and embroidery machine also features a large 3.2″ LCD color touchscreen that allowing you to preview your designs before stitching.
It is built with a 4″ x 4″ Embroidery easily field with an included hoop, the embroidery arm, and 7 sewing feet. This best product is intended for sale only in the US at 120 volts, and any other use or sale voids the warranty.
- 80 built-in designs and 6 embroidery lettering fonts
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin
- 103 built-in sewing stitches, including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Intended for sale only in the US at 120 volts
- Other use or sale voids the warranty
- Not specified for other projects besides clothes and embroidery
5. Brother PE535 Embroidery Machine
The Brother PE535 Embroidery Machine is a great choice for those who are looking for an embroidery machine that is good and easy to use and has a large number of built-in designs.
The machine has 80 built-in designs, 9 built-in fonts, and a USB port that allows you to upload easily and store properly your own embroidery designs.
The large better color touchscreen makes it easy to preview your designs before stitching, and the 4″ x 4″ embroidery field is perfect for small projects.
This machine is not intended for use as a traditional sewing machine, but it is a great choice for newbies and those who want to add a personal touch to their projects with beautiful embroidery.
- Large number of built-in designs
- Easy to use
- USB port for storing personal embroidery designs
- Not intended for use as a traditional sewing machine
- Limited embroidery field size
- No thread cutter